Previous Press Releases
Nominate an innovator, leader, pioneer for healthcare supply chain hall of fame
Bellwether League Inc. seeks nominations for the Bellwether Class of 2013 to join 53 bellwethers already inducted.
DEADLINE for nominations: Monday, February 15, 2013
Honorees will be inducted October 1, 2013, at its 6th Annual Honoree Induction Dinner Event in Chicago.
Nominees represent five distinct categories: Education & Media, Supply Chain Management, Group Purchasing, Supplier and Consultant.
- Education & Media: College/university professors and researchers, publishers, editors and writers.
- Supply Chain Management: Professionals working at hospitals and other non-acute care facilities, hospital systems and integrated delivery organizations.
- Group Purchasing: Professionals from among the national, regional, state, metropolitan and local group purchasing programs.
- Supplier: Professionals employed by manufacturers and distributors of products and services purchased by healthcare providers.
- Consultant: Professionals that advise, instruct and motivate healthcare supply chain managers as the primary focus of their practice.
Bellwether League Inc.’s Board of Directors selects deceased, retired and currently active professionals with a minimum of 25 years of exemplary service and leadership performance in supply chain operations that meet its criteria to be publicly recognized. Honorees demonstrate their qualifications through advancing the profession, work experience, work performance and active participation in professional organizations.
Contact: Rick Dana Barlow, (847) 466-7425, email@example.com
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
John B. Gaida
Senior Vice President
Supply Chain Management
Texas Health Resources
Patrick E. Carroll Jr.
Patrick E. Carroll & Associates
Mary A. Starr
Assistant Vice President, AdvantageTrust
HealthTrust Purchasing Group
Rick Dana Barlow
Wingfoot Media Inc.
James R. Francis
Chair, Supply Chain Management
System Vice President, Supply Chain
Ochsner Health System
Vance B. Moore
Senior Vice President, Operations
Jean M. Sargent
Director, Advisory Solutions
John W. Strong
John Strong LLC
Jamie C. Kowalski
Rick Dana Barlow
Kimberly-Clark Health Care
Owens & Minor
Premier Purchasing Partners
Bellwether League Inc. (BLI) is a non-stock, not-for-profit Illinois corporation, tax exempt under IRS Code Section 501(c)(6). BLI donations and sponsorships are not deductible as a charitable contribution for income tax purposes, but may be deductible as a business expense.